Many parents who know the risks of vaccines still choose to vaccinate because they feel that the benefits of protection from the disease outweigh the risks of vaccinating. Here are some possibilities to consider for those parents who are concerned about the risks but still want to at least partially vaccinate their children:
1. Homeopath Dr. Tinus Smits is an expert in treating vaccine damaged children. He suggests giving a homeopathic potency of the vaccine before and immediately after the child gets their jab. This is an effective method of preventing vaccine damage, although it is not always effective 100% of the time. Contact the clinic or a classical homeopath in your area to find out more about how homeopathy can be used to prevent vaccine injury.
2. Delay vaccinations until the baby has built up its cellular defenses sufficiently. Dr. Donald Miller recommends delaying vaccination until the child is 2 years old. If you are not willing to wait until your child is 2, consider delaying as long as possible. Dr. Smits recommends waiting until the child is at least 1.5 years old.
3. Administer vaccines separately when possible. Canadians can ask for the DTaP-IPV vaccine to be administered separately from the Hib vaccine, for example.
4. Reduce the total number of vaccinations to three from four for the DTaP-IPV and HIB, the first two with an interval of two months and the third after six months. Other countries follow this protocol.
5. Leave out the vaccines that are not absolutely necessary. If your child is healthy you should consider leaving out the MMR (measles, mumps, rubella), Varicella (chicken pox), Hep B vaccine and (H1N1) Influenza vaccine. Measles, mumps, rubella, chicken pox and influenza are relatively mild diseases in healthy children. Most babies and young children in Canada are not at risk for Hep B, though parents may want to consider the vaccination when the child is older or when traveling overseas.
6. If you suspect that your child’s health has been compromised by vaccinations, seek homeopathic help before vaccinating further.
I am now offering a homeopathic protocol for the prevention of vaccine damage at the clinic. Contact the clinic to book an appointment. To read more about the homeopathic prevention of post-vaccination syndrome, read this blog post: Homeopathy for Adverse Reactions to Vaccines.
Read about the research in support of homeopathic immunizations:
Homeopathic Immunizations: A Proven Alternative to Vaccinations
By Sonya McLeod
Google Plus Author Profile Page